Girls! Have you ever heard about GM Diet Plan? Or do you want to lose weight quickly? Whatever you want can get from this blog.
Prepare yourself to eat different types of food and food groups. This diet plan will help you to attain a healthy lifestyle. Further, it will never harm your energy levels. However, it is not recommended for a long-term diet as it excludes some essential nutrients.
Read this article to burn your calories!
What is the GM Diet Plan?
GM or General Motor diet plan is recommended by the Us Health department. This diet plan pays special intention to your health. A 7-day diet plan will help you to consume more calories and fats.
Generally, it helps you to:
- Lose up to 6kg per week
- Boost your immune system
- Enhance the functioning of the digestive system
- Eliminate toxins and impurities
All the components and food of this diet plan have low calories. So, it will help you to lose weight due to the calorie deficit. Also, many foods in this diet plan are “Negative-Calorie-Foods.”
Are you willing to follow the GM Diet Plan for weight loss?
What are The Benefits of the GM Diet Plan?
Below are some key benefits of the 7-day diet plan for weight loss:
- Sugar Avoidance: It includes Zero to low intake of sugar. All the food items in this diet plan are sugar-free.
- Detoxification: Due to the excess amount of water intake, the body will eliminate toxins. Also, there is no junk food in this diet plan.
- Glowing Skin: Detoxification is the only way to get healthy and naturally glowing skin.
- Metabolism Booster: Excessive intake of water and healthy foods aid the metabolism of the body. Higher the metabolism, higher the number of burnt calories.
- Improved Digestive System: Fiber-rich food boosts the digestive system and enhances the movement of the bowel.
- Good Eating Habits: After eating a healthy diet for a week, you will develop a good eating habit. You will eat vegetables & fruits with this healthy diet plan.
Stop overeating and keep your stomach sustain by limiting your per-day calories to 1000 – 1200.
7-Day GM Diet Plan Chart:
Drink 10-12 glasses of water and keep following the General Motor Diet plan for weight loss. Look at the following specific guidelines:
Day 1: Fruits
Start the first day of your 7-day diet plan week by eating fruits.
- Breakfast: Take a bowl of Kivi/ Watermelon/ Apple
- Lunch: Eat a bowl of Papaya/ Muskmelon
- Snacks time: Drink a glass of coconut juice
- Dinner: Take a bowl of Litchi/ Guava/ Oranges
Day 2: Vegetables
Do you want to eat more fruits? No, it’s the day to eat vegetable babe!
- Breakfast: Prepare a bowl of Potatoes/ Peas/ Corn
- Lunch: Make a glass of cabbage juice
- Snack time: You can take some cherries
- Dinner: Eat a cup of Broccoli
Day 3: Fruits & Vegetables
Ah! Fruits again. Are you ready to eat fruits & vegetables?
- Breakfast: Pick a bowl of Watermelon/ Apple
- Lunch: Cabbage Juice
- Snack time: Cherry Tomatoes
- Dinner: Take a cup of Broccoli
Day 4: Banana & Milk
Don’t be fed up by eating fruits & vegetables. You can eat bananas on your 4th day.
- Breakfast: Start your day with 750ml of milk and two bananas
- Lunch: Again Bananas & glass of skimmed milk
- Snack time: Take a cup of Cabbage soup
- Dinner: Skimmed Milk with Bananas
Day 5: Meat
Hurray! You can eat meat on the 5th day.
- Breakfast: Eat three Tomatoes
- Lunch: Take 250gm of your favorite meat
- Snack time: Nothing
- Dinner: Tomatoes Soup
Day 6: Meat
You can eat meat with a combination of vegetables.
- Breakfast: A bowl of Cucumber
- Lunch: 250gm of meat
- Snack time: Nothing
- Dinner: Cabbage Soup
Day 7: Vegetables & Fruit Juice
Welcome! Here are vegetables & fruits again on your 7th day.
- Breakfast: Watermelon Bowl
- Lunch: Brown rice or cheese
- Snack time: Nothing
- Dinner: Brown rice with a couple of vegetables
Ah! You have successfully adopted the 7-day GM Diet Plan. You have to avoid those fruits and juices that are rich in fructose and sweetness.
The key to the 7-day plan is that you have to limit your per-day calorie intake. However, you can change the fruits and vegetables in the chart according to your preferences.
Foods to Include in GM Diet Plan:
You can add these foods as an alternative to the above-described foods.
- Black tea
- Green tea
- Black coffee
Foods to Avoid:
The following is the list of items that are strictly prohibited in the 7-day diet plan:
- Cold drinks
- Junk foods
- White flour
GM Diet Plan is a short-term diet plan and often comes with some demerits. As in these days, you have to skip all the nutrient-rich food items, if you end up overeating, it will mess your body’s physique.
Also, a sudden change in diet may cause some severe reactions such as muscle fatigue, weakness, and headache.
Indeed! The GM Diet plan includes all the possibilities to be a perfect and healthy diet plan for each individual. All it needs is self-commitment and discipline.