Hey girls! Do you want to remove unwanted facial hair? These hairs are natural and common in both males and females. Some love these god-gifted hairs, while others want to remove them permanently.
You can remove these unwanted hairs if it’s noticeable. However, being a hairy human, I don’t feel shame. But if you have de-fuzz hairs, you can remove them by medical advice. Sometimes facial-hair is an indication of other health conditions. Usually, hormonal imbalance causes thick hair under the chin and on the upper lips.
Before treating the ultra-delicate zone of your body, learn all dos & don’ts of removing facial-hairs. The various dermatologist may be working around you make sure to consult them. An expert can offer both short & long-term removal methods.
Apart from medical treatments, several home remedies can be effective. The practitioners claim that these methods can actively reduce the rate of hairs.
Removing Facial Hair Naturally:
Being a girl, I want to remove only upper lip hair. I have seen numerous girls with few unnoticeable upper-lip hairs. However, a great number of girls have frizzy hairs on the face and upper lip. If you have frizzy hair, you can reduce the rate of hair growth by the following methods.
Tumeric & Milk:
In the past, most females use turmeric and milk mixtures to remove delicate facial hair. Still, you can use this mixture of healthy ingredients for hair removal.
How to make the mixture of turmeric & milk? Which concentration is perfect for hair removal? When to apply the mixture for effective results? Well, none of your answers will remain unanswered at the end of this article.
- Take a small bowl.
- Mix one tablespoon of turmeric in one tablespoon of milk.
- Mix it well.
- Apply the mixture with fingers on the upper-lip and other face parts.
- Wait for twenty minutes. When the mixture dried up, rub it with wet fingers.
- Keep rubbing in opposite direction to hairs.
- Now rinse the area with cold water.
Another naturally and commonly occurring product. You can easily get egg white. You might be unacquainted with the magical benefits of egg white in hair removal.
- Take a medium-size bowl.
- Now, whisk one egg white and add ½ tablespoon of cornflour.
- In this mixture, add one tablespoon of sugar.
- Apply the thoroughly mixed mixture on the face with fingers.
- When the mixture dried up, peel it off.
- After removal, rinses the area with cold water.
Let’s move towards another common and easy home remedy to remove the facial hairs.
- Pick a small microwave-bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of gelatin, ½ tablespoon of milk, and 3 drops of lavender oil.
- Put this bowl in the microwave for 12 seconds.
- Apply the warm mixture with a popsicle stick on the face.
- When it dried up, peel it off in the opposite direction of the hair.
- Wash the face with cold water.
One of the most effective treatments for hair removal is spearmint tea. Spearmint can balance the level of androgen in women. So it is reliable to use spearmint to reduce hair growth. You can take one cup of spearmint twice a day.
How To Remove Facial Hair With Honey?
Honey is milder than wax, with highly-effective results. Many people who use honey to remove upper-lip hair claim that it is effective. Honey can remove the delicate hair of the face efficiently. After hair removal, you can use lemon juice and bleach to lighten the remaining hair.
- Take one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Thoroughly mix it.
- Apply this mixture to upper-lips and other facial parts.
- Retain the mixture for 20-minutes.
- Now, soak a cloth in warm water.
- Gently wipe out the mixture in opposite direction to hairs.
Sugaring To Remove Facial Hair & Hair from upper-lip:
One of the most preferred and efficient methods to remove hair is sugaring or sugar waxing. You might be using wax to remove other unwanted hair from the body. You can apply wax on the face too.
- Take four tea bags, put them in a saucepan with water to boil.
- Boil it for 2 minutes and then remove the heat.
- Now take a separate saucepan and add ¼ cup of table sugar to the tea-bag water.
- Place it on medium flame and add ¼ cup of fresh lemon juice into it.
- Boil it for few minutes and let them cool for a while.
- Take a popsicle stick and apply the cool mixture over your face.
- Now place cotton waxing cloth on this area and hold for few minutes.
- Put off the cotton cloth in opposite direction to the hair.
One of the most efficient advantages of sugar wax is that it can be stored for the next time use. Keep this mixture intact in an airtight container to use again.
Don’t feel embarrassed with your facial hair. You have numerous natural ways to remove these hairs. You can choose the best and cost-effective method to remove unwanted hair. All these natural hair removal methods don’t have adverse effects. You can use them with full ease and safety.
When will you try the aforementioned methods to remove unwanted hair?